We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- All orders include VAT at 20% and are charged in Pound Sterling.
- All payments are accepted through PayPal, Cheque or BACs transfer.
- All orders placed online from The Intricate Collection must be paid in full before any work can be carried out.
- All orders placed with The Creative Workshop will need an initial £500 non-refundable deposit before any design work is carried out.
- Once a design has been chosen a 50% Non-Refundable deposit which must be cleared to secure the order before any work is carried out.
- The remaining balance will be paid in full and must be cleared before the order has been dispatched.
- Once the 50% non-refundable deposit is made, order quantities cannot be reduced in number. If items are not requires they will be charged at 50% the invoiced amount. Quantities can be increased after the 50% non-refundable deposit is made but items will be charged at their normal rate plus an additional sur-charge per item.
- Intricate Creations Ltd. charge £75 per hour design fee for any additional design work.
- Intricate Creations Ltd. reserves the right to change the prices of its products at any time. All products and services are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time.
Returns and Refunds
- Intricate Creations Ltd. offers a bespoke personalised service and due to nature of this, cannot offer any refunds on unwanted orders once work has commenced. Please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- In the event of your stationery being faulty you must notify us immediately (no longer than 5 working days) and return the faulty items back to us.
- Where Intricate Creations Ltd. is at fault, we will correct or replace the faulty stationery with the same. In the unlikely event where this is not possible Intricate Creations Ltd. reserves the rights to offer a suitable alternative or a refund for the defective part of your order.
- If your order cannot be fulfilled we will notify you with a suitable alternative or the option of waiting for the product to become available. In the unlikely event that Intricate Creations Ltd. cannot fulfil an order, a full refund will be offered.
- As our stationery is all handmade, slight variations in colour, alignment, texture, size and position is normal and does not constitute a fault. This does not give grounds to complaints and/or replacements and/or refunds.
- Laser-cutting is a delicate process and all products must be treated with care as they are extremely fragile. Any damage which occurs once the order has been delivered and signed for due to negligence at the part of the customer, will not be replaced or refunded.
- The laser-cutting process produces some charring/burn/scorch marks as well as frayed edges to the card. This is perfectly normal and does not constitute a fault. This does not give grounds to complaints and/or replacements and/or refunds.
- Intricate Creations Ltd.aim to deliver your stationery 6-8 weeks from the date where final proofs are approved unless the Rush or Express Delivery options are chosen.
- Intricate Creations Ltd. will calculate and charge delivery for orders made through The Intricate Collections once at the checkout.
- Delivery on orders made from The Creative Workshop will be worked out on an individual basis for delivery to you via Special Delivery. You will be advised of the cost of delivery before the products are sent on to you. This cost will be added to your final bill.
- Delivery on orders made directly with Intricate Creations will be worked out on an individual basis for delivery to you via Special Delivery. You will be advised of the cost of delivery before the products are sent on to you, and will be added to your final bill.
- All deliveries will need to be signed for upon receipt.
- Rush and Express Service fees do not include the cost of delivery.
Card & Accessories
- The finished sizes of card and paper may vary very slightly from the sizes given.
- The colours of the paper, card, ribbon, diamantes and Swarovski crystals may vary slightly from batch to batch due to the manufacturing process of the product.
- Due to variations in monitor settings and colour reproduction, the colour of the products, card, ribbon, diamantes and Swarovski crystals may not be completely accurate, and may vary from the actual colour.
- Any samples sent out may not be in the colour required. Intricate Creations Ltd. reserve the right to provide samples of any colour combination.
- Intricate Creations are unable to print on darker coloured card stock. For all printable card types/colours, please see "Insert Colour" when choosing your stationery.
Wording and Proofs
- All wording for stationery must be provided in Microsoft Word or Wordpad/Notepad format. The type should always be written as it would appear on your stationery.
- Intricate Creations Ltd. is not responsible for any typing, spelling or other errors in the text you have supplied.
- Intricate Creations Ltd. will allow 2 changes to proofs (3 sets sent). Any further changes will be charged at £25 each.
- Once satisfied an email must be sent to confirm that you have approved the proofs for prints. This email must also contain your name, the name of the proof file which is to be printed and written approval. This constitutes as a legally binding contract.
- All proofs are digital and will be provided as colour PDF files in an email. However, it must be noted that the colour(s) will not be an exact match to the finished stationery. Should printed proofs be required, please contact us.
- Table Plans require a digital submission of all your guests names, a minimum of four weeks before the date the table plan is required. Intricate Creations Ltd. is not responsible for late submissions which result in your table plan not being ready, and no refund will be given. However, if changes are required within the two weeks prior to the due date, Intricate Creations Ltd. will charge an additional £25 fee for changes.
- Intricate Creations Ltd. cannot be held responsible for any errors which occur after proofs have been approved for print. Therefore if changes are required after you have approved proofs for print Intricate Creations Ltd. will charge you for the changes on the basis of time spent plus any further costs we have incurred.
- All designs are copyrighted to Intricate Creations Ltd or are licensed by Intricate Creations Ltd. All rights are reserved.
- Designs are not to be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means without our prior written permission to Intricate Creations Ltd.
- You are responsible for ensuring that you have obtained all necessary consents and permission in relation to any images, photographs and text that you ask us to include in your stationery, and Intricate Creations Ltd. will not be held responsible for any action taken against us due to copyright infringement.
- The content of the Intricate Creations Ltd. website is for your personal use only, and may not be used to download the content or copy, distribute, transmit, reproduce, publish, commercially exploit or create derivative work from its content.
- Intricate Creations Ltd. cannot be held responsible for any unforeseen circumstances which lead to any variations to your order or any cancellations.
- These include but are not limited to, Act of God, War, Strike, Lockout, Labour Dispute, Fire, Flood, Drought, Natural Disasters, Postal Strikes, Act of Terrorism.
- Any information collected by Intricate Creations Ltd. during the course of enquiring, ordering and the registration process is for our administration and future marketing purposes. We will not pass on or sell the details we hold to any third party.
- All data is collected lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.